Bullet point and numbering format

Hello

I have a word document approximatly 15 pages long where there is alot of paragraphs that have not been listed correctly, for example

and have just been typed so they are not related in a list. When converting to PDF they do not format correctly and all text is pushed over to the left hand side. ios there anyway that the PDF conversion can just take a snap shot of word file as it is and print to PDF.
We use the PDF converter in our .NET software.
Regards
Jonathan

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? I will check the problem with your document on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi There
As requested i have attached the word document to the thread. I have also attached the PDF output and have circled in red some over the formatted text.

We are running Aspose.word version 4.8.1
Regards
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi there
Do you think upgrading the version that I use 4.8 to the latest version might resolve the issue?

Regards
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the problem still persists in the latest version of Aspose.Words. We will let you know once it is resolved. I apologize for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hello
We have version 3.9 running on another client’s application which seems to work fine can you please confimr this?
Regards
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for your request. Probably the problem does not occur in such old version. But you should note that old versions (pre 6.0.0) did not support direct conversion to PDF. You had to use Aspose.Words+Aspose.Pdf to convert documents to PDF.
In the latest version, you do not need Aspose.Pdf. You can convert document to PDF using only Aspose.Words:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/convert-a-document-to-pdf/
Best regards,

Hello,
We have just tried Aspose.Words 9.7 but the problem still persists. Please can you let me know when this will be fixed as it is now a matter of great urgency. If it is not forthcoming, then we must have a patch asap.
Regards,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there is still no estimate provided for this issue. I added your request into my monthly report. This will raise priority if this issue. We will keep you informed regarding status of the issue and immediately let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hello
I would realy like to know when i can expect a release with the fix on this
many thanks
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for your request. But unfortunately, I am still unable to provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 5-6 weeks). We might just fix the problem by then or provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey
I know you mentioned 5-6 weeks for a fix but would like to know if you have a more definite ETA on this please. We are under allot of pressure to get this rolled out to our client base.
Regards
Jonathan

Hello Jonathan,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there is still no estimate provided for this issue. We will keep you informed regarding status of the issue and immediately let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4523) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.