Bullet point pdf color

Hi,
I am having trouble creating a PDF document from Aspose.Word, i have selected red bullet points but the exported PDF has black bullet points please could you look into this for me.

string test = "1\n2\n3\n";
Document srcDoc = new Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(srcDoc);
builder.ListFormat.ApplyBulletDefault();
builder.ListFormat.ListLevel.Font.Color = Color.Red;
builder.Write(test);
builder.ListFormat.RemoveNumbers();
// srcDoc.Save("test.doc"); <= The word document has the correct formatting!.
Aspose.Pdf.Pdf pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Pdf();
MemoryStream xmlDoc = new MemoryStream();
srcDoc.Save(xmlDoc, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.AsposePdf);
xmlDoc.Position = 0;
pdf.BindXML(xmlDoc, null);
pdf.Save("test.pdf"); // The exported PDF has black bullet points

Thanks

Aspose.Pdf needs the BulletColor attribute to be set in the Heading. I move this thread to the Aspose.Words forum.

Hello!
Thank you for your inquiry.
This issue in known as #411 in our defect database. We’ll fix it soon. But there some assistance of Aspose.Pdf Team is needed. I have proposed required API changes.
Regards,

Could you give me an estimated time when this will be corrected, thanks.

Hello!
Thank you for your patience.
This issue has been fixed in the current codebase. But Aspose.Pdf has some issues with new list label attributes. They are hopefully to be fixed in the very next release. Aspose.Pdf developers wrote they are going to release a new version in early June. This completely depends on them since I have done everything necessary regarding #411 in Aspose.Words. You can ask them in their forum closer to June about their plans.
Regards,

thank you, do you have a list of all the known defects to make it easier for customers to workaround any limitations.

Hello!
Thank you for your question. We have a defect database with all issues. These numbers like #411 reference records there. For instance, you can use them asking issue status in the forum. It’s highly recommended if several issues are discussed in one thread. But defect database itself is internal because it contains internal information. It would be great if we could choose visibility of particular record properties. This can reduce forum load. Nevertheless that would be difficult to maintain such a system: control visibility, relevancy etc. So its benefit is questionable. Currently it is intended that you see FAQ, search among the existing threads and ask support yourself. Asking about your particular cases also reduces risk of any misunderstanding or irrelevancy.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 411) have been fixed in this update.