Bulleted contents are not displayed correctly

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Cells (.NET) for processing Excel Files.

I am having Excel file which contains bullet line contents.

These contents are not displayed correctly in Grid Desktop control.

Please find the attached sample file.

Thanks

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hi,

I can find the issue as the bulleted lists are not rendered fine into GridDesktop importing your file using Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop APIs. I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40064. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached latest version / fix v2.6.4.2004, we have fixed the issue now.

Thank you.

Hi,

I tried with the attached version of Desktop control.

But I am getting the same issue.

Thanks

Hi,

It might be font issue regarding Symbols on your computer, the bullets should work fine. Could you give us the screen shots of the rendered bullets in GridDesktop, we will check it further.

Thank you.

Hi,

If we open the file in "Ms Excel" application, getting displayed correctly.

Where as in Grid Desktop control, contents are not displayed Correctly.

I am using GridDesktop.2.6.4.2004 version.

Please find the attached screen shot.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, I can see the difference. We need to investigate the issue if this is an issue something else. We will look into it soon. I have reopened your issue again.

Thank you.
Hi,

After evaluating your issue, we come to know that cell's font is "Symbol", and for the text in the cell, its font type is "Times New Roman", it is a new feature for us to be supported, we will do it in the future versions as it will take some times to be supported.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40064) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Greetings Support,

I was also facing the issue of bulleted points in the Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop. I can see the updated Aspose.Cells.dll contains a fix for this issue. But I was not able to see the updated Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop in the downloads area. Is it also fixed for Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop? If yes, then can you help me in getting hold of the updated Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.dll?

Thank you.

Regards,
Syed.

Hi,

You will find Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop in the same MSI installer. Just install it, it will create a directory on your hard drive and there you will find Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.

Hi,

I tried with the Updated version of Desktop control.

But I am getting the same issue.

After referring Grid Desktop control, it showing version as 2.7.0.2000

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, I am afraid as we told you that the cell’s font is “Symbol” for your template file, and for the text in the cell, its font type is “Times New Roman”, it is a new feature for us to be supported, we will do it in the future versions as it will take some times to be supported. Once it is done, we will let you know.

Thank you.