Bulleted list Portions issue

I have a slide that look like

• [text1]
  • [text2]
  • [text3]

In my code I am serching for [textX] and replacing the match with data from database. If this approach is used on regular text within Paragraph everything works fine - both square brackets and text between them is found withing single paragraph portion. When same operation is performed on the bulleted text, I get a collection of 3 portions: one for "[", one for "textX", and one for "]".

What is the deal here and why the bulleted text treated differently from the regular one from the perspective of calculating Portions.

Thanks

Dear Leonid,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

There is no general rule. Whenever MS-PowerPoint feels, the formatting of text has changed, it adds a new portion. Mostly this occurs when you copy/paste a paragraph which accidentally happened to have multiple portions.

You can avoid it by creating a paragraph in MS-PowerPoint and then examining number of portions with Aspose.Slides. You can also merge them with Aspose.Slides programmatically.

As an example, I have created a ppt file in MS-PowerPoint and attached here, it has a single portion for all three bracketed text.