Bulleted/numbered lists don't survive conversion to other formats

Using version Aspose.Words for .NET 5.1.0.0, the lead characters and indent levels of bulleted/numbered lists are lost when converting a DOC file to other formats. I’ve provided examples in the attached file. The Bullets.doc file is the original test document. The other files are various output formats produced by Aspose.Words. Our users are frustrated with their bulleted lists disappearing. Please fix this issue.

Bullets.txt: List characters and indent levels are lost. The very last Symbol character is corrupted.
Bullets.htm: All good, except the very last Symbol character is corrupted.
Bullets.rtf: Looks good when opened with Microsoft Word, but list characters and last Symbol character are corrupted.

When you lose control over the font, such as ToTxt, then characters in the PrivateUse unicode category, such as Symbol font
characters, need to be converted to a replacement character, preferably one that maps into the windows-1252 encoding, such as the standard Unicode bullet character
(e.g. \u2022).

Hi
Thanks for your request.

1. I can’t see any issues with symbols in HTML document. It is displayed correctly on my side without any corrupted symbols.
  2. RTF document. Bullets look fine in MS Word but displayed not properly when RTF is viewed in Wordpad. This is known issue # 4159.
  3. TXT document. I have created new issue #4919 in our defect database. I will notify as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1473) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1643) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)