List Bullets Are Not Consistent across Different Operating Systems

Hi. I’ve noticed there is a problem when trying to convert slide shape that contains bullets to svg. In windows environment everything works fine but the problem occurs in linux environment. I’m using linux debian. I’m sending you code written in .net core together with simple pptx example that can be found in examples folder. Also, in outputs folder you can find html files that contains svg that is rendered using aspose.slides library both in windows and linux environment. I’ve used latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET library (21.7.0). AsposeBug.zip (133.4 KB)

@ottap,
Thank you for posting the query. I am checking this issue. I will answer you as soon as possible.

@ottap,
I reproduced the problem with bullets on my side and logged the issue with ID SLIDESNET-42736 in our tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when this issue is fixed.

1 Like

Hi Andrey Potapov,
can I ask about the progress on SLIDESNET-42736 .

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Pavel OTTA

@ottap,
I’ve requested information about this issue from our development team. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

@ottap,
Our development team investigated the issue. A fix will be included in Aspose.Slides 22.5. But you can also try the following way: please install Wingdings font on the operating system where the presentation conversion was executed. This may help.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42736) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.5 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.