Bullets are outdented when converting .doc to .rtf

I have a large number of documents converting with messed up bullet indenting. Don’t really know why this is happening. I have attached several examples. The bullets should not be “outdented” but they are.

The .doc files are the original documents.
The .rtf files are the converted documents.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 10.7.0, I tried converting all of your attached DOC files to RTF and was unable to reproduce this issue on my side. Moreover, I have attached the RTF files i.e. generated on my side here for your reference. Also, I would suggest you please visit the following link for downloading and using the latest version of Aspose.Words:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

I downloaded and installed the latest version. The indent/outdent problems are solved for the most part.

I’m still having an issue where the actual bullet character is different than in the original document.
I went through several hundred documents and noticed this is happening quite frequently.

Most of the time (if there is a problem) the converted document shows a hollow bullet when it should be a solid bullet.

The attached document is the worst case where the bullets are replaced with asterisks.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using latest Aspose.Words 10.8, i could not reproduce this problem. I replaced asterisks with solid bullet and run these lines of code( please view attachments ):

Document doc = new Document(“d:/test/inputtest.docx”);
doc.Save(“d:/test/Outtest.rtf”, SaveFormat.Rtf);

In case of any ambiguity, Please attach input and output files.