Bullets in reporting

Hi
I am working on aspose.pdf reports. I am facing a problem. I want to display a unicode charactors on my report. I successfull rendered ASCII codes for comma, tab, and enter charactors, but could not use UniCode for bullets and other shapes.
Please guide me
Thanks
Regards

Liaqat Ali

Hello Liaqat,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Can you please share the code snippet that you are using to generate the report so that we can test the issue at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi
I need some official’s reply. Its my third post on different topics but at the end the replier asks for the code that I am using.
My question is clear and easy to understand. If you have some solution then reply otherwise please don’t reply.

Thanks

Regards
Liaqat Ali

Hi,

I am the developer of Aspose Pdf for RS.

I am very sorry to hear your inconvenience.

We have logged this bug into our defect tracking sytem-Gemini, the bug ID is PDFREP-10179.

I think your report file over this matter be greatly appreciated which would help us to find where the bug is.

Hi,
About the uniCode for bullets,I have tested them in RS report, currently RS could not process it properly.
Such being the case,all of the export renderers maybe could not render them correctly.
And in RS2008, it rivises the defect,so our PDF renderer for RS2008 could render it with proper bullet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFREP-10179) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.