Bullets not converting correctly in Word to EPUB save

Hello,

I have a word document with bullets. When I take the document and covert it to EPUB using the Aspose.Words Express conversion tool the bullets look ok.

If I try to convert the same document in my code the bullets render as questions marks. I create a new Document object from the word doc and save the Document as an EPUB. I configure all the HTMLSaveOptions to be just like what is displayed in the Settings tab of the Aspose.Words Express tool.

saveOptions.AllowNegativeIndent = False
saveOptions.ExportFontResources = False
saveOptions.ExportHeadersFootersMode = ExportHeadersFootersMode.None
saveOptions.ExportPageSetup = False
saveOptions.ExportRelativeFontSize = False
saveOptions.ImageResolution = 96
saveOptions.EpubNavigationMapLevel = 3
saveOptions.ScaleImageToShapeSize = True
saveOptions.TableWidthOutputMode = HtmlElementSizeOutputMode.All
saveOptions.SaveFormat = SaveFormat.Epub

Any ideas on what I could do? Do I have a missing load or save option?

Thanks

Sybil Santos-Burgan

Hi Sybil,

Thanks for your query. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-6893 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks for looking at this issue. Would you happen to know when this would be resolved? We have a tight deadline and would like to plan accordingly.

Thanks

Sybil

Hi Sybil,

Thanks for your request. Currently, this issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. I am afraid, I can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6893) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.