Bullets not visible properly after conversion to pdf

Hi,

I am using aspose.words for document conversion to pdf. Everything is working find but bullets not visible correctly. I am using Linux 14.04 (32 bit) system. Following is the code which I am using -

ArrayList fontSources = new ArrayList(Arrays.asList(FontSettings.getDefaultInstance().getFontsSources()));

FolderFontSource folderFontSource = new FolderFontSource("/home/Fonts", true);
FolderFontSource msFontSource = new FolderFontSource("/home/Microsoft/Fonts", true);
fontSources.add(folderFontSource);
fontSources.add(msFontSource);

FontSourceBase[] updatedFontSources = fontSources.toArray(new FontSourceBase[fontSources.size()]);
FontSettings.getDefaultInstance().setFontsSources(updatedFontSources);

Document docx = new Document(“sample.doc”);
docx.save(“sample.pdf”);

I am using default system fonts along with some custom fonts that I have added to my system. Issue is their with bullets. Please find attached input and sample output.

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering documents to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, PDF or XPS). While converting your document to PDF on Linux, you need to install required fonts on your machine.

I have tested the scenario using your source document on Linux and unable to notice the reported issue. Bullets are using symbols.ttf, so please double check the availability of symbols.ttf font on your Linux machine for correct conversion. Please check following documentation links for details. Hopefully, it will help you to accomplish the task.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Issue got resolved.

Thank you :slight_smile: