Bunch of issues when changed constructors

I upgraded Aspose dlls in February with latest dlls and changed all construtors as mentioned below with Aspose Words. Same I did for excel to pdf conversion. But I thought this will optimize memory and reduce exceptions but I got following new exceptions and older exceptions are still open. Memory is also consumed almost same. This happened on production and cannot provide all sample files due to security reasons. Can you please clarify if this is caused due to constructor changes or new issues reopened with latest version.? All this new exceptions are caused while saving the converted file

Line where all exceptions thrown:
at Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Save(String fileName, SaveOptions saveOptions)
at Aspose.Words.Document.x5d95f5f98c940295(Stream xcf18e5243f8d5fd3, LoadOptions x27aceb70372bde46)

old code:
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(sourceFilePath);
doc.Save(destinationFilePath, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

New code:
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(sourceFilePath);
Aspose.Words.Saving.SaveOptions saveOptions = null;
saveOptions = Aspose.Words.Saving.SaveOptions.CreateSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf); saveOptions.TempFolder = Path.GetTempPath();
doc.Save(destinationFilePath,saveOptions );

New exceptions:

Unknown image format:Parameter is not valid.
This is a word doc file.
Shape to image Error!
Invalid cell name
Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
Input string was not in a correct format.
The file is ZIP archive. It can be Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 PPTX presentation.
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: value
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: encoder
MemoryStream length must be non-negative and less than 2^31 - 1 - origin.
Parameter name: value
Unable to cast object of type 'Aspose.Words.Fields.FieldSeparator' to type 'Aspose.Words.Fields.FieldStart'.
The structured storage seems to be corrupt.
Stack empty.
Stack empty.
Could not find a part of the path 'D:\TMP\IntraLinks\report1215611290373 1 _files\stylesheet.css'.
An attempt was made to move the file pointer before the beginning of the file.
Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
Invalid character in the given encoding. Line 1, position 1.

Hi,

I am a representative of Aspose.Cells team and will help you regarding the relevant Issues for Aspose.Cells product.

First of all, we recommend you to kindly try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.1.2.3
We have made several improvements in the latest fixes/versions e.g v7.1.2.3, so try it.

If you still have any issue regarding Aspose.Cells, I am afraid we need your template files / sample code or preferably sample application(s) to reproduce the issue on our end to sort the issue(s) out accurately and soon. Please separate the issues for different products so that we can understand you better for each issue you find. Moreover, I think you may make this thread as private, you need to make “Keep this post private” check box on. Now only you and Aspose staff members could see your attachments, no other user would be able to see/download your attached files, you need not to worry about it, we always take good care of users’ files. If you still have concerns, you may try to fill the template files/worksheets with dummy data and post it/them to us.

Thank you.

Hi Viral,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am representative of Aspose.Words team.

First of all, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v11.1.0 and let us know how it goes on your side.

Secondly, as mentioned by Amjad, we will be needing the input Word/Excel documents, you’re getting problems with, for testing? Once we receive your documents, we will investigate the issues on our side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,