Thank you for your inquiry and considering Aspose APIs. Following are the details:
Is there any limitation on number of pages/Sheets of the office files?
- Aspose.Cells API has no limitations. The user can have as many sheets as he wants and sheet can have any number of pages.
- Aspose.Words API has no limitations.
- Aspose.Slides API has no limitations. Point to be noted that Aspose.Slides supports upto 65536 slides in a presentation. So it can export this much to PDF.
Is there any limitation with respect to special character?
- Aspose.Cells supports all characters set. The users can use any characters set, it should exist in the relevant font(s) which Aspose.Cells could get while rendering Excel to PDF. There should be no problems.
- Aspose.Slides support UTF characters. So if any character is used, it’s respective font that has been used should be available in machine.
- Aspose.Words support Chinese and special characters provided that the related fonts are installed on the machine.
Do you have support in China?
- We have Chinese support forum. Users can post there inquiries on that forum under respective product category. Our support team will look into the issue and assit accordingly.
Is there any product license required? What will be the cost?
- Yes, Aspose APIs have license requirments. For cost and license types, you may post your inquiry on the Aspose.Purchase support forum or visit the links below: