Button fonts are changed after the save

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

Hi Aspose team,

By using the Aspose.Cells library I’ve encouraged with font issue. Namely, the fonts which are assigned to button controls become changed after I open and save the file by the Aspose lib (see screenshots). As you may see the original font was Tahoma 8pt while the processed file shows buttons with Arial 10 pt.

Note: No additional manipulations are done, just open-n-save.

In the attachment you can find a simple VS solution as well as the original Excel file and processed one. No license is attached to the project. Versions during the test: Aspose.Cells for .Net v7.0.2.0, Windows 7 64-bit, Office 2010 32-bit.

Could you please investigate the issue and provide me a workaround (if any) or the fix (if possible)?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I can find the issue as you mentioned. The Buttons' font (Tahoma 8pt) is changed to Arial, 10pt.
I even used a simplest code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\Original.xlsx");
workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\Processed.xlsx");

I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40190. We will soon look into it.

Thank you.
Hi,

Please try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.4.1, we have fixed your issue now.

Thanks

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40190) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.