Calculated Fields

I am using version 9.1.0.0 of Aspose.PDF for .net. This is the version that fixed the problem where calculated fields were not being recalculated after values were inserted into fields.

But this has brought up another problem… The PDF I am working with has 200+ fields and 50+ calculations. As soon as I upgraded to 9.1.0.0 the time taken to fill in all 200+ fields has increased massively.

What I think is happening is that all the calculations are being performed every time I set a field.

What I’d like to be able to do is turn off re-calculations at the start, and then turn them back on again at the end, so it only has to run the calculations once. Is this something that is possible with the existing API?

Hi Spencer,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently there is no such option to enable or disable formula calculation manually. However, we have logged a enhancement request as PDFNEWNET-36866 for further investigation and implementation. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

Best Regards,