Calculated form fields

I have an Acrobat pdf form that I want to use as a template. This template has some calculated fields on it (see calculated tab in the properties of a form field in Acrobat Pro) that sets the value of the fields based on values from other fields on the page. I want to know if, after using your product to update the form fields on the the template, will the calculated field have its value set (and formatted correctly based on the formating specified on the template for that field)? We are converting an asp app to .net and are looking for a suitable replacement for the Adobe ActiveX FDF toolkit that currently use to do this stuff.

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.

The required functionality is supported by Aspose.Pdf but unfortunately it is malfunctioning at the moment. We have already logged an investigation ticket as PDFNEWNET-36343 against the issue in our issue tracking system for resolution. We will notify you via this forum thread as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36343) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.1.0.

For further details, you may check this blog post.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.