CalculateFormula alternative?

CalculateFormula is not working for me. I have a very complicated workbook for thousands of formulas. is there a way to open a excel file with recalculated values and bind the workbook to aspose.cells.Workbook object?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Could you explain your scenario in detail and what do you mean by "bind the workbook to Aspose.Cells.Workbook object"? How do you call the CalculateFormula() method and does it give you some error at runtime? We also appreciate if you could post your template excel file here. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi, I’m sorry I can’t post the excel file here since it will violate our business rules. What I need is when I call

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
workbook.open(“filename”);
//change some inputs
workbook.save(“filename”);
workbook.open(“filename”);

I want the workbook to open as a recalculated data without physically open the saved excel file in Excel then saved.

Hi,

Well, I think you need to call Workbook.CalculateFormula() before saving the excel file, what happens when you call the method? We still appreciate if you could post your template file, it will help us really to find and figure out the issue. We always take care of our client's data, I think you may fill the worksheet(s) with some dummy data (if possible) and post it here. Also, you may check the checkbox labeled "Keep this post private", now only you and Aspose staff would be able to see/download your attachments. Alternatively, you may post your template file(s) directly to us via email. Since your file contains confidential data, you can email to us, so we can resolve your issue ASAP. To email please follow these under mentioned steps,

1: click the Contact button in the Post.

2: In the drop down list options click "Send Amjad Sahi an Email”.

3: Attach the template file and send it with all the details.

4: Once you have done it, kindly confirm us on this thread.

Thank you.