We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

CalculateFormula Error

I'm trying to convert an Excel file to PDF but am now having an issue with the CalculateFormula method. I am calling CalculateFormula on the Workbook before saving. I have two Worksheets, one with data, the other with the calculations based on the the data sheet. These calculate ok. I then have other cells which are calculated off of the calculated fields. These calculations are cause errors. The error I receive is: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Error in calculating cell E23 in Worksheet MyExcelFile" I can try to create a sample of this problem if needed. Note that the calculations in question are Array Functions. Note this file works fine when going to Excel (not calling CalculateFormula).

Thanks,
-Damien

Hi Damien,

Yes, we appreciate if you could create a sample test case to post it here to show the issue with all the details, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

I have taken the Excel sheet and removed most of the data and columns, but I have left the columns that are used in the caluculations. My issue is with the"Summary" section which I have highlighted in yellow in the attachment.

Thanks,
-Damien

Hi Damien,

Thanks for providing us the template file.

I found the issue after an initial test calling the Workbook.CalculateFormula method using your template file. Well, we will look into your issue next week as most of us (developers) are on holidays on account of National Day celebrations.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Hi Damien,

Please try the fix in <A href="</A>.</P> <P>We have fixed this bug.</P>

Thanks. It is better, but the last line (Universe Total from the XLS I posted before) still comes out with #VALUE for the calculation. I don't get any errors when calling CalculateFormula though, just the end result in the PDF.

-Damien

Hi Damien,

Yes, we found the issue, we will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi Damien,

Please try this fix.

We have fixed the bug of calculating array formula.