CalculateFormula on Multiple work books on FLY

Hi,

I have been working with you since two years on this. You are doing great. I have another issue now with "CalculateFormula" function. I am giving the scenario below what i am doing in my application.

I need to generate reports ( in PDF format) from Excel Work books.

i have to open multiple workbooks and do load the data from database and do some changes to the work books and after i need to call "Calculateformula" function to do the calculations and generate the Report.

1. Loading the Criteria work book to the Dictionary Object

2. Loading the Data work book to the Dictionary Object and load data to all work sheets from database.

3. Loading the Report templates (excel work books) to the Dictionary Object

4. Calling the Recalculate Formula function by linking the Criteria, Data and Report Templates.

5. Saving the workbooks as a PDF Documents.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

In the above scenario, the "calculate formula" function is not working correctly with the workbooks (new data) exist in the Dictionary Object.

"Calculate Formula" function doing the calculation on Original Workbooks ( old data).So i am not getting correct results.

Please suggest me , how to implement the Calculations on workbooks which are exist in the Dictionary Object.

i am copying the code for your reference.

Thanks,

Sree

Hi Sree,

Please download and try our latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.2.0.3

If you still find any issue, kindly do create a sample (runnable) console application, zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue on our end. Also attach your template files which you are using for the project to simulate the issue. If you are using some other data sources or custom objects, please use hard coded values instead, so that your project should be executed fine on our end. If we find the issue, we will log it into our issue tracking system and fix it soon.

Thank you.