CalculateFormula takes more than 9 seconds to proceed

Hi,

I’m encountering a case where CalculateFormula takes more than 9 seconds to proceed.
Excel does it in less than 0,5 second.

Here’s an attached sample.
I tested with Aspose.Cells 7.4 and 8.0.

Regards,
Dimitri

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample project and template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample project with your template file. The Workbook.CalculateFormula() method takes about 10 seconds to process the formulas in the workbook. We need to check if we could enhance it more. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42505” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Another information: if this file is converted to XLSX then it only takes 0.145 seconds to compute.

So I guess something can be done easily ^^

Hi,

Thanks for your further information.

We have logged your comments in our database against this issue. Once, it is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

It is to update you that we have fixed your issue. A fix would be delivered here in the next week hopefully after some extensive testing.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download and try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.0.0.1

We have fixed the issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Sorry for only answering know, I forgot to come back to you:

Thanks the fix works just fine!

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42505) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.