CalculateFormula() throwing an error

Hi,

I am writing data into excel and calculating formula by using CalculateFormula() but its not working with one of my excel. I am attaching the excel here.

Please look into it and let me know what is the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Romana Tanveer

Hi Romana,

Initially I get a formula calculation error on D26 cell in “Input price” sheet. But the sheet is write protected, also, some other sheets are protected. Could you provide the password to un-protect the sheets, we can check your issue more aggressively. Anyways, your issue has been registered into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-11752. We will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please find the excel sheet attached here which we used. Also the Password is attached in the text document. The workbook is not protected anyway.

Regards,
Dibyendu

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the template file.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will further look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your mentioned issue.

Hi,

Thanks a lot. Its working fine now.

Regards,

Roamna Tanveer

Hi,

Thank you. Its working…

Regards,
Dibyendu

Hi,

I need Aspose.cells( version 4.8.0.17) for the 64 bit O.S. Please provide the dll for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Romana Tanveer

Hi Romana,

The version provided in my previous post should run fine with 64 bit OS. Please try it and if you still face any problem, please let me know.

Hi,

In my application we are working on multiple language platform, but we ahve single Excel in English.

The dll of Aspose.Cells that u have provided is working fine if English Culture is set. But if I set another culture(say fr-FR) it is throwing error.( Same error taht it was throwing before)

Please look into this matter.

Thanks & Regards

Romana Tanveer

Hi Romana,

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-11844.

Hi,

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your mentioned issue. The result of calculate engine when culture is fr-FR is not same as the result when culture is English. For Example: The Cell “I117” in worksheet Waste, the value is 23 when culture is English; the value is 0 when culture is fr-FR. You can re-enter the formula to the cell when culture is fr-FR, you will get 0 too.

Hi,

I tested with your new dll, but still it is giving same error.

Also there is a problem with SheetToImage() function. In my application , users are from different regions. If a Japanese user is entering the data, it is saved correctly in excel but while generating image using SheettoImage() , the japanese characters are coming as blocks.

I am attaching the Sample Excel Sheet. Please look into it

Thanks & Regards,

Romana tanveer

Hi,

romana:

I tested with your new dll, but still it is giving same error.

I tested the issue with the latest version and found no problem. Please make sure you have updated the reference for the new dll and build the application again. If you still face any problem, please create a sample application and post it here. We will check it soon.

romana:

Also there is a problem with SheetToImage() function. In my application , users are from different regions. If a Japanese user is entering the data, it is saved correctly in excel but while generating image using SheettoImage() , the japanese characters are coming as blocks.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-12033.

Hi,

After further looking into your issue regarding Sheet2Image, we found out that you need to install “East Asian languages” on your system. You can install it by using Regional & Language Options in your control panel and open the Languages Tab. You can select “Install files for East Asian Languages”. After this the Japanese character will be properly exported to the image file.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11752) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.