CalculateFormula()

Hello,

The CalculateFormula() method dosn’t appear to be working for hyperlink formulas, am I doing something incorrectly?

We are using Aspose.Cells 24.6.0

This issue is linked to another support ticket that I raised a while ago - Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55783

aspose image.png (16.9 KB)

Kind regards,

djs

@djsomers1000,

Thank you for providing the screenshot.

Could you please zip and attach your template Excel file containing the formula(s)? We will check your issue soon.

@djsomers1000
We used the sample file “application.xlsx” provided in the CELLSNET-55783 issue and tested it with the following sample code. The program runs normally.
The sample code as follows:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath + "application.xlsx");

CellsHelper.IsCloudPlatform = true;
workbook.CalculateFormula();

Would you like to provide your sample file and test code? You can compress the files and test code into zip format and upload them here. We will check it soon.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.

Please find attached the input file and the sample code. I think that the problem is posibly the conversion from xlsx to PDF.

When I use “pdfOptions.CalculateFormula = true” then the formula hyperlink works in the outputted pdf file but I have been told that the “workbook.CalculateFormula();” should work and that I should that approach.

Aspose Support Issue.zip (7.0 KB)

Thanks again

@djsomers1000
By using sample file and code for testing on the latest version v24.6, we can reproduce the issue. Found that hyperlinks in pdf cannot work after calling formula calculation.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-56156

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@djsomers1000,

This is to inform you that your issue (Ticket ID: “CELLSNET-56156”) has been resolved. The fix will be included in the upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v24.8) which we plan to release in the first half of August 2024. We will notify you when the next release is released.

Thank you for getting back to me with this information

@djsomers1000,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-56156) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi