Calculating "PageSetup.Zoom" with HorizontalPageBreaks

@wknauf

Actually, in Excel you can set font size to a value multiple of 0.05. e.g. 10, 10.05, 10.1, 10.15.
However, only some integer values are used for font size in most cases. For default font, the font size are 10, 11 in most cases.

Because default font is important for page layout, we do some adaptions for most used fonts(different font name and font size). But it is impossible to do the adaption for all possbile fonts with all possible font sizes.

The most common font sizes that are picked by our users are 7, 8, 9, 10, and unfortunately (as this was the default size for a long time) 8.25. Would it be possible to add support for those five font sizes (all for font “SegoeUI”)?

For all other font sizes, I could display a warning message to tell the users that scaling might not work.

@wknauf,

I have logged it with your existing ticket “CELLSNET-52043” into our database. We will evaluate your requirements and get back to you after detailed analysis.

@wknauf

We will add support for font size 7, 8, 9, 10, 8.25 of font “Segoe UI”:

• Segoe UI 7
  • Segoe UI 8
  • Segoe UI 9
  • Segoe UI 10
  • Segoe UI 8.25

@wknauf,

We have added support for your desired font sizes of “Segoe UI”. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v22.11) scheduled in the first half of November 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

1 ReplyReply

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-52043) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Great, I can confirm that it works great.

@wknauf,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new version/fix. Feel free to write us back if you have further comments or questions.