Calculation engine dynamic formula issues

Dear Aspose,

I am using the Aspose Cells library version 23.6.0 on .NET 7.0 and try to evaluate some dynamic array formulas and I am seeing some issues. Here is a minimal project to repro the two issues:
ConsoleApp1.zip (46.3 KB)

If you check the SalesCalculation tab’s L column, you can see that my formula is correct and Excel can return the proper values in the output.xlsx, but on the console output, the returned values are #N/A.

My second issue is related to the AE column of the same tab, and the following values are empty instead of the values that can be found in the output.xlsx.

• Selected_SalesPerson_SelfProfitTarget
  • Selected_SalesPerson_NewClientTarget
  • Selected_SalesPerson_TeamProfitTarget
  • Selected_SalesPerson_SelfProfitRate
  • Selected_SalesPerson_NewClientRate
  • Selected_SalesPerson_TeamProfitRate
  • Selected_SalesPerson_SelfProfitMinimumRate
  • Selected_SalesPerson_NewClientMinimumRate
  • Selected_SalesPerson_TeamProfitMinimumRate

Can you please check these two issues? I was able to rewrite the formulas using different functions to make it working, but this is something that needs to be fixed from my perspective.

Regards,
Marton

@marton.varsanyi
We have reproduced the issue so we opened the following new ticket in our internal issue tracking system. We will look into it and deliver the fix according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53560

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

@marton.varsanyi,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.7) that we plan to release in the next week. You will be notified when the next version is released.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53560) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi