Calendar Attachment Creation and modified dates are not setting proper

Hello Team,

I’ve been using Aspose.Email to create calendar in .pst (Microsoft Outlook File)

When i create attachment and set created, modified and last access date its not able to set.

But if i do with Mail means when a create a Mail And do the same like add attachment and set create date there is no problem in it, it gets set the problem is with calendar.

I’ve tested this with Aspose.Email 17.6 version and it is working, but i’m using version 6.4, is there any work-around that you can suggest, as we cannot upgrade the version and can’t redeploy, so far you guy have done and created very efficient api and supports me in every manner, this is the last thing i’m requesting if it goes well i would be really thankful, and really appericate the kind of work your are doing.

And for cross verifying i use to open the pst , then open that calendar and use to save the attachment on disk and then by right-clicking and Properties of File (that’s metadata), i’ve also attached save pst using both Aspose Version and also screenshots , you may find the code, screenshots and pst’s in the attachment

Please review the code in the attachment.

We want this issue to be solved at high - priority please as we have to give the solution.

Looking for positive response.

Thank You.

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

Thank you for writing to us again.

I have tried this scenario and observed the issue in Aspose.Email for .NET 6.4. I am afraid that no work around is available for this issue and only latest version is working fine for the said case. Earlier whatever the workarounds were possible for other issues, we have provided to you but this issue cannot be rectified in older version, therefore switching to new version is must required.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.