Calendars in PST are not readable in Outlook but its showing in other tools like Aspose PST Viewer

hi i am still facing the issue can some one from your end connect and check?

@vaibhav007,
I checked the issue with your PST file and with a new one. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the error with Aspose.Email 21.4. We need more information on how to reproduce the error on our side.

Export pst using ics with following code
f_pstFolderType = f_FolderInfoObj.ContainerClass;

if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(p_AppointmentObj.ICSPath) &&
                    File.Exists(p_AppointmentObj.ICSPath))
                {
                  Appointment appointment = Appointment.Load(p_AppointmentObj.ICSPath);
                   MailMessage mailMsg = new MailMessage();
                    mailMsg.AddAlternateView(appointment.RequestApointment());
                    MapiMessage mapiMsg = MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(mailMsg);

f_FolderInfoObj.AddMessage(mapiMsg);
                }

also check the attachment screenshot if in outllook 2007/2016 issue is if i open pst in all appointment view it shows correctly but if i open in Day/week/month it shows outlook could not display or calendar colud not read.1.png (78.2 KB)
2.png (83.7 KB)

you can also check with new pstjohnsnow8600@gmail.com.zip (15.6 KB)

@vaibhav007,
Unfortunately, I cannot use your code example containing an unknown symbol f_FolderInfoObj to investigate the issue further. Please share a standalone comprehensive code example without your application code.

Appointment appointment = Appointment.Load(p_AppointmentObj.ICSPath);
    MailMessage mailMsg = new MailMessage();
    mailMsg.AddAlternateView(appointment.RequestApointment());
    MapiMessage mapiMsg = MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(mailMsg);
    f_FolderInfoObj.AddMessage(mapiMsg);

@vaibhav007,
Could you please confirm that the error is reproducible with this sample code on your side?

yes i have tried with same code still facing issue

@vaibhav007,
I logged the issue in our tracking system with ID EMAILNET-40246. Our development team will investigate this case further. I will inform you of any progress.

ok please update as soon as possible

@vaibhav007,
I requested an estimated time to investigate this issue from our development team. I will let you know later.

1 Like

@vaibhav007,
Our development team will investigate the issue this week. I will inform you of any progress.

ok no problem

any update ?

@vaibhav007,
The fix has been planned for Aspose.Email 21.6.

ok thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

hey i have checked with Aspose.Email 21.6 still facing same issue

@vaibhav007

The concerned issue, EMAILNET-40246 is still unresolved and we request for your patience. We will share feedback with you as soon as it will be addressed.

1 Like