Can a Cells.Drawing.Shape be transferred to a PPT Slide

I have some shapes in a worksheet. I would like to have them placed into a PowerPoint page.
I know the Shape from Cells.Drawing has a collection of segments representing the contour of the shape. Is there something similar for the Slides.AutoShape or Shape. I could write some code that transfers that collection of segments…

Please advise.

@mircea-ion,

Thank you for your query.

Please share the steps to perform same task using Microsoft Office along with the snapshots (if any) along with the template and output files. We will analyze your requirements and provide our feedback.

@mircea-ion,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Cells are two separate APIs and there is no common interface between two of them. You have to add the shapes in Aspose.Slides by reading shape parameters from Excel file using Aspose.Cells and adding them in a way, Aspose.Slides accepts that.

So, let’s say I have a complex shape in Excel which is a free contour made of many little tiny segments. From an instance of that shape you can get to the PathSegmentList.
I should be able to take them one by one and recreate a Slides.Shape using that data. The problem is I don’t know how. I can’t figure out how to create a Slides.Shape with a complex path.
There are simplistic examples for a line, a rectangle, an ellipse but none for adding 100-200 segments to a shape.

Can you provide such an example please?

@mircea-ion,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that you can add these shape types using Aspose.Slides provided AddAutoShape method. There is unfortunately no option available to add shape using path segment list. However, I request you to please share a sample presentation with desired shape and we shall investigate on our end, how to provide similar feature using Aspose.Slides.