Can a presentation can be cloned in a placeholder of presentation (Java)

Hi,

I want to know is it possible to clone multiple presentation in placeholder on slide?

Below zip contains 1.pptx and 2.pptx which has to be cloned in master.pptx. Master.pptx has 2 placeholder named as 0 and 1 and I want to clone 1.pptx to 0[placeholder] and 2.pptx to 1[placeholder] and content should get auto fit into it. It should not get Overflow.

01Presentation.zip (77.8 KB)

I am using aspose slide java version 19.12.

Thanks.
Saquib Shaikh.

@saquibs,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that what you are sharing is not possible even in PowerPoint. Aspose.Slides does offer you to clone slides with in presentations and clone shape within slides of loaded presentation. What you can do on your end is to clone both 1.pptx and 2.pptx in Master.pptx by following the sample examples shared overthis documentation link. Then you access the shape of cloned slides (from 1.pptx and 2.pptx), clone them and then insert the shapes in place on slide with desired placeholder. You may give the dimension of cloned shapes to the ones of already added placeholder shapes on target slides and later remove those placeholders. This is one possible option that you can try on your end.