Can aspose.cells be used to convert numbers to xlsx in a aspnet core application running on windows?

Hi everyone,

I have a situation where we need to convert multiple *.numbers files to *.xlsx in a aspnetcore application.
I’ve searched the web looking for a solution and I came across this page: C# NUMBERS to XLS - NUMBERS to XLS Converter | products.aspose.com

I’ve tried both c# code and the converter on the website linked above and I was not able to get a proper conversion. The images, borders, some styling was carried over in the conversion but all the cells were empty.

Has anyone ever had success converting numbers to xlsx on a windows machine?

@wbnerd,

Could you please zip and attach sample numbers files which you are converting to XLSX via Aspose.Cells APIs? We will check your issue soon.

@wbnerd
We will conduct verification and tracking, and once an issue is identified, we will establish an internal issue ID and make the necessary changes.

@wbnerd,

Thanks for the sample files.

After an initial test, using your sample numbers file, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned. I found some cells are empty when converting numbers to XLSX file format.

We need to evaluate your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54447

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

@wbnerd,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.12) that we plan to release in the second week of December next month. You will be notified when the new version is published.

1 Like

Oh awesome, this will save me a lot of manual labor time.

Thank you for looking into this issue!

@wbnerd
You are welcome. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-54447) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi