Can Aspose.Words process Java applets when converting Html to Word document?

Hi.
We are using Aspose.Words (3.2.1 version) to convert Html code into Word documents.
Sometimes, the Html code contains a Java applet responsible for showing an image.
These applets are inserted by a third party math equation component.
Example of code:

In this scenario, the generated Word document presents a blank space where the image should appear.
Does Aspose.Words have support to Java applets ?
Is there another way to solve this problem ?
Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Fábio Shimada.

Hi

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your request. No, Aspose.Words does not support java applets. I think, in your case, you can try replacing applets in your HTML with images. You can find applets in your HTML using regular expression. And replace it with actual image, i.e. with tag, which refers to the image.

Best regards.

Hi, Alexey.

Thanks for your reply.

We can use Aspose.PDF too.

Do you know if it supports Java applets ?

Hi

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your inquiry. I will move this request to Aspose.Pdf forum. My colleagues will answer you shortly.

Best regards,

Hi,

Sorry for replying you late.

I am sorry to inform you that, currently Aspose.Pdf does not support Java Applets during PDF generation. But, for the sake of implementation, I have logged this requirement as PDFNET-15775 in our issue tracking system. We would look into the details of this feature and will keep you the status of implementation.

Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks for your reply, Nayyer.
Yesterday, we have found an alternative solution.
But I think this feature would be very useful to many actual and potential users of Aspose.Words and Aspose.PDF.

Sincerely,

Fábio Shimada.