Can Aspose.Words support storing graphics in SVG format?

I was told that Aspose.Words is planning to support SVG format. Is this true?

If so, when is it planned to be implemented?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest. Yes, this is true. Regarding the estimated date of release - it's somewhere in 2007. I'm not sure if the first version of the renderer expected in April will support SVG, probably no. But we are aware of the importance of this format and probably it will be the first feature that extends renderer's capabilities.

Does (as at Fab 2008) aspose.words for java support svg grapics?

If yes, do you have an example/demo?

If no, when is this likely?

What sort of SVG support do you expect?

If you want to insert SVG images into Aspose.Words, then we don't have such plans yet. Aspose.Words is "MS Word format-oriented" component and MS Word does not support SVG images in documents. So you can't insert SVG by design. It will have to be converted into some other format if we decided to support it.

If you are talking about capability of Aspose.Words to save document pages as SVG files, then yes, this feature planned, but I can't give you an estimate on it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2860) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(13)