Can I change parent slide of a shape?

If I place a ShapeEx on a slide and then I want to move it in another slide (because I see that the ShapeEx turns out to be bigger than expected and it won’t fit the current slide), can I do that and how?

As far as I see, you can remove a shape, but you can’t add an already existing ShapeEx inside the slide’s shape list (you have to create a new one).
Am I missing something?

Hi Kostas,

I have observed your requirement and what you are looking for is serialization of shapes. The feature is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for PPTX shapes and an issue with ID SLIDESNET-32923 has already been created as feature request in our issue tracking system for this. The feature support is likely to be available during Q3 of 2013, after release of unified API for PPT and PPTX presentation. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be accordingly notified once the feature will be available.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-32923) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.