Can I Convert Word documents to PDF without Aspose.Pdf?

I am evaluating your product(s) for inclusion in a project I am working on where I need run mail merge on word documents and convert them to PDF similar to what I’ve seen in your demo of Aspose.Words. I’ve downloaded a trial of Aspose.Words and integrated it into my project, and when I generate PDF documents, I see a couple of watermarks overlaid on my document, “Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Pdf” and “Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Words”.
My question is, will I be able to do what I need to do (convert word documents to PDF) without purchasing Aspose.Pdf? My guess is that I only need Aspose.Words, but I want to make sure before purchasing a license since I’ll be passing on the cost to my client and I will look bad if I need to go back and ask for more money to purchase Aspose.Pdf after asking for money to purchase Aspose.Words.
Thanks in advance for your help, so far I love your product!

Hi
Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words. Unfortunately, currently this is impossible. But Aspose.Words will support converting to PDF without Aspose.Pdf sometime in q2 2008.
Best regards.

So just to verify, to do what I want to do, I’ll have to purchase both Aspose.Words and Aspose.Pdf?

Yes, you should purchase Aspose.Words and Aspose.Pdf.
Best regards.