Can I do this using Aspose.Pdf

Dear Sir,

I’m working now on a project, and I need a way to create a PDF file, to be downloaded by end user (end user should have a Adobe Reader only), this PDF file contain tables should be filled with data by end user and he can print it with all data and he can save it as PDF file with all the data, using new buttons and Adobe Reader only.

I need to know if I can do all of this by Aspose.Pdf for .NET or by your support.

Thanks,

Mohanad Al-Hiti

Hello Mohanad,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET is a component which is used to generate PDF documents from scratch. It also offers the capability to generate PDF forms. As per your requirement, you can generate the PDF documents using Aspose.Pdf for .NET and display them to user browser while calling the following overloaded method.

public void Save(string,SaveType,HttpResponse);

For more information on how to create PDF Form using Aspose.Pdf for .NET, please visit Manipulating Form Fields

Whereas concerning to your second requirement of filling the PDF form and having the privilege to save or print it, we’ve another product named Aspose.Pdf for .NET that can serve your purpose. This product provides the capability to manipulate/edit any existing PDF documents. It also offers the capability to print and extract/update the contents of PDF documents. In order to have a more concrete answer, I’m moving this query to Aspose.Pdf.Kit forum and I believe my fellow workers there, would be in better position to answer this question.

Hi Mohanad,

As shared by Nayyer, you can create new PDF file using Aspose.Pdf and you can edit existing PDF file using Aspose.Pdf.Kit. However, as I can see from your post, once the PDF is created you don’t want to edit the PDF programmatically, rather the next steps are manual.

If you want to edit the PDF file using code, then please do let us know, so we could help you out.
Regards,