Can i export to svg not all shapes?

Can i select same shapes on diagram, and export to svg just selected shapes?

Or can I cut free space in svg image, when i export small diagram?

Hi Yuriy,

Thank you for contacting support. We’re sorry to share with you that there is no way to export only selective Visio shapes to SVG format. We’ve logged an investigation to support this feature operation. This issue has been logged under ticket id DIAGRAMNET-50262 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.
pavlov:
Or can I cut free space in svg image, when i export small diagram?
There is no way to do so. We have logged a feature request of your above requirement.

Hi Yuriy,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-50262 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.01. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50262) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.