Can I get a copy of the instruction manual!

Hi,

I’ve downloaded the PDF component and it did not include an instruction manual.

I have tried to download one from this site but the download link returns a 404 page… I’ve tried live chat and that does the same.

I can’t find an email address so I’ve had to resort to this forum, I hope if we buy the product there is a faster line of support available :wink:

Can anyone email me a copy of the instructions doc … Julie.bird@lfrs.org

Hi Julie,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to find the documentation. You can find installation manual of Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint as readme.txt file in download folder. Moreover, please check following documentation link for user guide of Apose.Pdf for SharePoint.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Julie,

Please find attached the offline copy of Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint product documentation.
juliebird1:
I can't find an email address so I've had to resort to this forum, I hope if we buy the product there is a faster line of support available ;-)

Can anyone email me a copy of the instructions doc … Julie.bird@lfrs.org

Hi Julie,

We provide same importance to queries posted by our existing customers as well to the queries posted by visiting users as our technical support model is free. However we do not encourage technical support via phone or email address and prefer Live chat or specific product forums for assistance in technical matters.

Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.