Can I include an existing PDF as a text/paragraph/Section in my PDF?

Hello,

I have a scenario where PDF generation via Aspose pdf from HTML is not effective as the text goes out of right margin and the styles of tables. headers and other html formats are lost as specified in the previous forums :
https://forum.aspose.com/t/87410
and <a href="While converting HTML to PDF the text is gets out of margin and also header gets blue

But when I make a Aspose.words. document through the same html and save it as a PDF, the pdf generated is in the correct format.

The issue I have it now is that I have one existing PDF and I have to append this new PDF in the first Pdf but not from the new page. I would like to add the PDF as a text/paragraph in the existing section or may be a new section but immidiately after the last paragraph of the previous pdf. Also, I want to make sure that header and footer styles of the first document are maintained with new pages too as the second doc will not have any header and footer. All this is being done only because of the problem of margin and styles not retained for the HTML import in Aspose.PDF.

Kindly provide the work around asap
Regards,
Kushagra

Hi Kushagra,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET doesn’t fulfill your requirement to append new PDF document text to last paragraph of existing PDF document instead appending to new page and consuming Header/Footer of existing PDF document. I’ve logged your feature request as PDFNEWNET-35858 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will keep you updated about the issue progress via this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan