We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Can I save Autoshape with ShapeType = Custom to image (.jpg- .png) file

Hi Mudassir :slight_smile:
I’m sorry to bother you again
Pls show me the way to save AutoShape with ShapeType = Custom as image (.jpg, .png) file.
I attached my demo file, the shape which I want to save is yellow arrow
Thank you very much and waiting for your reply.

Best Regards
Ngatq

Hi Ngatq,

You are always welcome.

Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference where by I have shared how to save the particular shape as image. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir
I’m reading your documentation but i’m using PresentationEx (PPTX) ( Aspose.Slide for .net 6.4.0)
I can find Slide.GetThumbnail ( save one slide to Image)

Dim bmp As Bitmap = pres.Slides(i).GetThumbnail(1.0F, 1.0F)
bmp.Save((“d:\ContentBG_tnail.jpg” & i & “.jpg”), ImageFormat.Jpeg)

I want to save every shape ( AutoShape with ShapeType = Custom). Is there the way?
Thank you.
-----
Best Regards
Ngatq

Hi Ngatq,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that currently feature for getting shape thumbnail in case of PPTX is unavailable presently. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33583 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide this feature support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Many things in Issue tracking system :frowning:
Waitting it!

Hi Ngatq,

I am sorry for your inconvenience. I have raised the priority of the mentioned issue and have requested our development team to schedule the issue for investigation on their end. They will observe and schedule the issue for investigation and resolution based on the complexity of the issue. I will share the further information with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

I really appreciate your patience for this.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33583) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(9)