Can not copy some images successfully in pdf converted from docx

Hi,

After I converted a DOCX (with several png images) to PDF using Aspose.Words. I tried to copy some of the pictures from PDF and paste it elsewhere, I found some of them were pasted as black, while some succeeded. However, all of the images were copied/pasted successfully if I used Word ‘save as’ feature.

The PDF reader I’m using is Adobe Acrobat Reader which supports copy images inserted in a PDF.

Code:
var doc = new Document(@".\test.docx");
doc.Save(@".\out.pdf");

I’ve attached the docx file and pdf output from both Aspose and MS Office, and screenshot for your reference. Could you please help me take a look?

image.png (63.5 KB)
outfromWord.pdf (146.3 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we have not found the input Word document with your post. Please ZIP and attach it here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Hi

Sorry I included the wrong attachment. Please find the zip file attached below:

test.zip (174.7 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

Thanks for sharing the document. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-17839. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.