Can not find Aspose Configuration in Setting with Dynamics CRM 2015

Dear Sir,

I just installed your Extensions Aspose NET ImageAttach, but I can not find Aspose Configuration in Setting, I can not configuration and when I upload new images, but i can not see this images.

I am using CRM 2015.

Please help me resolve this issue

Thanks,

Please help me, i can not use this extension to upload images on Dynamics CRM,
Many thanks,

Hi,

Can you please share the URL from where you downloaded the extensions?

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad, I m download here https://asposenetcrm.codeplex.com/releases and can not see Aspose Configuration on tab Extension, please see photo http://mylangroup.com/exten.png Thanks you help.

Hello,

Day one day, nobody help me :frowning:

Hi,

Our Marketplace team is investigating it and will share more details with you soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

I need to work, i like your extension.
Thanks,

Hi,

In this release, we did not edit the sitemap to show Aspose Configuration Entity. You can choose either of the following options to view/add Aspose configuration.

1. Go to Advance Find and select Aspose Configuration. You can view all of the existing configurations as well as add new ones from Advance Find screen. Check attached screenshot (Advance Find.png) for more details.

2. Go to Settings >> Solutions >> Aspose .NET ImageAttach, open Aspose Configuration Entity and select the desired area under Areas that display this entity. It will display the Entity under settings. Check screenshot (Aspose Configuration.png) for more details.

Note: You need to install the unmanaged solution for option 2, as managed solution does not allow you to edit.

Best Regards,

Hello,

I just make it, but i has been insert images and Save changes then review can not see the photos, please help.
Thanks,

Hello,

Thanks you i just see in NOTES :smiley:
Nice extension.

Hi,

Good to know that the issue has been resolved and thanks for letting us know. Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or queries.

Best Regards,