I have been able to isolate the problem to one of the charts on sheet 1.
Here is some background information: we are using the version of Aspose for java that is 910kb in size.
When we upgraded to the most recent Aspose, 1164 kb, we found that when uploading an Excel2007 file we got errors that specifically said it could not read a chart (Note that the file that had errors is not the same file that I sent to you today, and the error message was not the same error message as "Can not find TXO content" that we are getting today). We rolled back to the 910kb and no longer saw the error for that file.
Today we are back to using the 910kb version of Aspose.Cells for Java. The file I sent today is excel2003. When I convert it to excel2007, it is read succssfully by Aspose. However the conversion to excel2007 reports some errors and does some renaming of things so it is not a very good test.
So it seems that the 1164kb version of Aspose has issues with charts in Excel 2007. The 910kb of Aspose has issues with charts in Excel2003.....