Excel to HTML conversion with Aspose.Cells for Java API

Hi,

I have a XLS file and I want to render it as HTML. using Aspose.Cells version 19.8.0.0
But when you start to save as HTML format, it never ends.
There are no errors thrown but we can not do anything.

In the zip file you’ll find the xls.
Thanks.

Doc.zip (50.0 KB)

@julien.mevel.isilog,
I can notice this problem but your template file can have the problem because MS Excel shows error message when I open it.
Error.JPG (13.6 KB)

Yes, but if you save the file as XLSX and then you open it, there is no error but you can not render a HTML with this new file too.
Thanks.

@julien.mevel.isilog,
We were able to observe the issue with the converted XLSX file but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46912 – StackOverflowException thrown while converting XLSX to HTML

@julien.mevel.isilog,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46912”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@julien.mevel.isilog,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.10.3 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells19.10.3 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.0 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.10.3 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.0 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46912) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.11. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

Hi,

I confirm that the issue is solved.

Thanks.

@julien.mevel.isilog,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the latest version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.