Can not save sheet (with group chart) into SVG

Dear Aspose,
having a trouble with saving content into SVG.
I can see the grouped chart in excel and in excel-online but can not convert them into SVG using Aspose.

Program and file attached:
Bug418250_CanNotIngestGroupChart.zip (274.4 KB)

Also image of exception:
Bug418250_CanNotIngestGroupChart.xlsx.png (88.5 KB)
and image of chart I try to ingest:
Bug418250_CanNotIngestGroupChart.xlsx-Excel.png (54.4 KB)

Used your latest version Aspose.Cells (23.7) on Windows.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Pavel OTTA

@ottap,

After initial testing, I reproduced the issue as you mentioned by using your template XLSX file. I found an exception: “System.NullReferenceException: ‘Object reference not set to an instance of an object’” when rendering combo chart in Excel file to SVG. By the way, it works fine using your code segment with template Excel file on common .NET framework version (e.g., 4.x) but it does not work on .NET Core 6.0. Additionally, I found, by changing “Target OS” to “Windows” for your application properties, it works fine too. Anyways, we have to investigate your issue in details.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNETCORE-450

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@ottap,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.8) that we plan to release in the first half of August 2023. You will be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNETCORE-450) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi