Can not set wartermark using the latest Aspose.Words.jdk15.jar

I am trying to use Aspose.Words for Java to set a Watermark in a Word
document refer to https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/working-with-watermark/ but there is not expected watermark in the doc file, watermark is displayed correctly if save the doc as pdf file.

I am using same program as https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/working-with-watermark/ which can set watermark correctly using previous Aspose.Words.jdk15.jar version, now I am using newer version 10.2.0.0 (2011.06.30 released), it looks a regression in the latest Aspose.Words.jdk15.jar, could you please double check?

Thanks,
- Gary

Hi there,
Thanks for your inquiry.
I double checked that sample using the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java and the watermark in the output appeared correctly. Could you please attach the full code and input/ouput documents here? I will look into this further for you.
Thanks,

Hi Adam,

I have attached my program, input and output files, you can see there is not expected watermark in the Output.doc.

Please let me know what is the problem.

Thanks,
- Gary

Hello Gary,
Thanks for your request. I do not see any problems with the watermark inside your document. Could you please be more specific regarding the problem you are observing?
Best regards,

Thanks Andrey. I found the problem is I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003, I can see the watermark using Microsoft Office Word Viewer, could you please check with a Word 2003? I can not see the watermark in Word 2003 with the latest Aspose.Words.jdk15.jar, but can see the watermark in same Word 2003 using previous Aspose.Words.jdk15.jar before.

Regards,
- Gary

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I checked your document in MS Word 2000, 2003 and 2007 and in all these version of MS Word your document looks correct. What exact version of MS Word do you use? Maybe some update installed on your side causes the problem or some update installed on my side fixes it.
Best regards,