Can underlines in Word bookmarks be converted to spaces in PDF bookmarks

I understand that Word does not support spaces in bookmarks. However is it possible to have Aspose.Words convert underlines in Bookmarks to spaces when saving in PDF format? I would like to do this for cosmetic purposes since Bookmarks appear as a visual outline for the end user in the PDF.

-Tad

Hi Tad,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word do. As you know that MS Word do not allow space in bookmark, Aspose.Words does the same. If you convert your document into Pdf by using MS Word, you will get the same output.

Hope this answers your query. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Fair enough. Since Aspose.Words already adds some additional functionality through the OutlineOptions I thought I would at least ask. I assume Aspose.Pdf would give me a way to convert the underscores to spaces?

Hi Tad,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am moving this forum thread to Aspose.Total forum. My colleagues from Aspose.Pdf team will reply you shortly.

Hi Tad,

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to create as well as manipulate existing PDF files and it also provides the capabilities to manipulate/update Bookmarks in PDF file. As per your requirement, you can update the bookmark title. For further information, please visit Update Bookmarks in a PDF Document

In case you encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.