Can we convert stream to pptx directly

HI Team,

Can we convert IO Stream(converted stream which we used to download as PDF) to PPTX directly in this ?

any link or code ?

one more thing any code directly to download in web browser not saving to c drive.?

@staruday,

You can import a PDF stream into Aspose.Pdf for .NET API, and then export it to PPTX format. The Document class constructor takes a PDF stream object and in the same way the Save method of the Document class can save PPTX into the memory stream object. Please refer to this help topic: Convert PDF to PPTX

// string dataDir = RunExamples.GetDataDir_AsposePdf_DocumentConversion();
// Load PDF document
Aspose.Pdf.Document doc1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(stream) ;

Which stream or byte array it accepts this doc object

i am giving a stream but it rendering empty

@staruday,

It takes all types of streams, including memory stream. You can convert byte array to stream before passing as parameter to the Document constructor as follows:

Stream stream = new MemoryStream(byteArray);
Aspose.Pdf.Document doc1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(stream) ;

If this does not help, then please share the complete details of the scenario along with source files. We will investigate and share our findings with you.

This worked :slight_smile: thanks but is there any any i can download to browser rather than downloading to file location

@staruday,

Please refer to the answer which we replied in your another thread:

You mean using i need to buy one more library sync fusion inorder to achieve this?

@staruday,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. You can write output memory stream to the response object as narrated in this help topic: Writing MemoryStream to Response Object. Please also refer to list of MIME types of Microsoft Office File Formats: MIME Types of Microsoft Office File Formats