Can We have a Chance to Get Older Version of Aspose.Slides .NET?

Hi,

Currently our team has the license file which could support free update before Apr 28, 2011, while we want to use Aspose.Slides component to develop, which is not downloaded and used before. But from your download pages, I cannot find 'download' button in the old version I can use (Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.1.0 04-08-2011) and if I click the hyperlink of it, it will redirect to default download page of Aspose.Slides. So can we have a chance to get these older version of Aspose.Slides.NET?

Thanks.

Hi Sheng,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I like to share that as per Aspose policy, the versions released in past one year are maintained in download section only for our customers and also the support is only available on the basis of the latest version of the product. The version older than one year are removed from download section. I would suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.1.0, which is latest version to date and have many new rich and stable features support as compared to Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.1.0. As per Aspose policy. For your convenience, I have shared the requested version in my dropbox account. Please download it from the following link and share with me once you have downloaded:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72783084/Aspose.Slides.zip
I will have to remove it from my dropbox account then.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

thank you for your information, but I’m sorry that from our location, it seems that I couldn’t open your dropbox link. So could you send a mail including it to me if convenient?

thanks.

Hi Sheng,

I have attached the required assemblies for your convenience in this thread. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks a lot. It can be used using our current license. As long as the budget is allowed in the future, we will be happy to experience the new features of latest version:) Thanks again.