Cancel meeting sends 2 emails instead of one

HI, I am creating, updating and cancelling a meeting by setting up a SmtpClient and use the Appointment class and msg.AddAlternateView(appointment.CancelAppointment(2)) method.

When I cancel it, the meeting is deleted from Outlook, but I receive 2 emails (one for cancelling and another one that is dated the moment I created the email). Could you explain why?

This is the code:

// Set up Aspose Netwrok client - NO SMTP AUTHENTICATION

Aspose.Network.Mail.SmtpClient client = new Aspose.Network.Mail.SmtpClient(exchange, 25);

client.AuthenticationMethod = Aspose.Network.Mail.SmtpAuthentication.None;

Aspose.Network.Mail.MailMessage msg = new Aspose.Network.Mail.MailMessage();

//use Appointment class instead

Aspose.Network.Mail.Appointment appointment = new Aspose.Network.Mail.Appointment(location, finalStartDate, finalEndDate, schedulerEmail, attendees);

appointment.UniqueId = appointmentRequestId.ToString();

switch(method){

case Method.Create

msg.AddAlternateView(appointment.RequestApointment(0));

break;

case Method.Update:

msg.AddAlternateView(appointment.UpdateAppointment(1));

break;

case Method.Delete:

msg.AddAlternateView(appointment.CancelAppointment(2));

break;

}

// Send Appointment

client.Send(msg);

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I am sorry I could not reproduce this bug. Could you please try calling RequestAppointment(), UpdateAppointment() and CancelAppointment() without passing any parameters? For updating and canceling an appointment, UniqueID must be set accordingly.

Could you please also execute the above code in a separate application, so that it may confirm how many emails are generated when canceling the appointment.

Please also mention Aspose.Network version, Windows OS version (32/64 bit) and .NET framework version that you are using.