CanGrow property does not work properly with Aspose.Words for RS 4.1.0

Hi support team,

I noticed that CanGrow property does not work property. (See attached MS Word documents)
RDL contains simple table with two rows and for Textbox2 (in the RDL), which is located in the second row I set “CanGrow = False” property.

I attached RDL, expected and actual result.

Please take a look.

I believe this happens because for second row Row height is - At least but should be Exactly.

Thanks in advance,
Sviatoslav

Hi Sviatoslav,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRPT-171. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you Tahir!

Can you share the approximate release dates of the new version Aspose.Words for RS?

Thanks,
Slava
Hi Slava,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that new versions of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services come out at the end of every quarter of the year.

I would like to share with you that issues are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve basis. Currently, your issues is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available on your issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-171) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services release.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan