We are using version 184.108.40.206 of Aspose.Email.
We use Aspose to send out calendar appointments. We send out two separate appointments, one for the organiser and another for all other attendees. When an attendee proposes a new time for the meeting the organiser is not able to accept the newly proposed time. “Accept Proposal” and “View All Proposals” buttons are disabled.
image.png (15.8 KB)
we looked into the .ics files of both the organiser’s appointment as well as the attendees’s appointment. We compare them to see that UID is the same across both these files.
Another thing we noticed is that, if the attendee follows the below steps before sending out a new proposed time, then the organiser will be able to accept the newly proposed time.
- Export the attendees appointment as .ics file.
- Delete the current appointment from outlook calendar
- Import the exported appointment back into outlook calendar.
- Propose new time using the newly imported appointment.
- Now, the organiser will be able to accept the newly proposed time.
OrganiserAttendeeICS (2).zip (13.5 KB)
Attached the .ics files of both the organiser and attendee appointments.
Any help would be appreciated.