Cannot add validation after importResultSet

I am developing a java project using aspose cell , I would like to import a result set to excel than add a new column with validation list after it. It works fine if the result data is selected all from table (select * from table). However, when i selected specific columns (select columnA, columnB from table), i cannot add the validation list to excel in column 3. It seems that validation can only be added after the total number of columns from table. (e.g. 10 columns from table, validation can only be added in column 11 even i select only 2 columns to insert into the excel)

I am using aspose cell version 18.7, thanks.

@andyng,

Thanks for the details.

Please provide us sample code (runanble) with template file(s) to show the issue, we will check it soon. Also, you may use MS Access database table which you can import in your code and provide us MS Access database file, so we could reproduce the issue with your sample Java program.

Finally found that the issue is caused by my code and not related to aspose cell. Topic can be closed , thanks.

@andyng,

Good to know that you have figured it out now. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.